Tommy Cheung Sau-yin 張秀賢

@tommycheungsy

Yuen Long District Councillor. Founder, LabIn . Former Student Union President . Youngest among "Umbrella Nine" .

Hong Kong
Vrijeme pridruživanja: lipanj 2010.

Tweetovi

Blokirali ste korisnika/cu @tommycheungsy

Jeste li sigurni da želite vidjeti te tweetove? Time nećete deblokirati korisnika/cu @tommycheungsy

  1. Prikvačeni tweet

    Hong Kong has entered the authoritarian era. The fear cast by the govt is haunting . Some have scarified their lives; some have drafted the will. We will never surrender. We wish to die in glory than to live in dishonour.

    Poništi
  2. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    However, a reliable source has told me that before Carrie Lam announced the measure, the Shenzhen police department had already shut the Lo Wu Port, a key border checkpoint to Hong Kong. Therefore, it remains elusive whether Mrs Lam voluntarily closed the Lo Wu Port herself.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  3. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    : Hong Kong closes all ports, except for the Hong Kong international airport, Shenzhen Bay Port and Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge. It is so far the most rigorous measure the Hong Kong government has put forward in dealing with .

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  4. 【即時】(10:06) 元朗區議會舉行特別會議,討論武漢肺炎防疫措施。民政處今日沒有「罷工」,派員出席會議,直播:

    Poništi
  5. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    The has caused havoc internationally. A passenger with fever was found on a flight from Tokyo to HK this morning, causing detention of the whole compartment. Making things worse is that the airline has stopped providing their staff with sanitiser.

    Poništi
  6. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    Just in: An unidentifiable object has been found at a metro station bordering Shenzhen, says . Train services to that station has been suspended. A bomb was also found at Shenzhen Bay Port last week. Netizens has been urging to close its borders due to .

    Poništi
  7. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    Just in: Hong Kong medical sector lawmaker, Pierre Chan, has revealed that since January 10, the confirmed number of infections and deaths in mainland China has grown almost exponentially. Work put into curbing the disease seems futile.

    Poništi
  8. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    The 14th case is confirmed in Hong Kong. What is alarming is that this 80-year-old man flew to Tokyo on January 17 and joined a cruise tour in Yokohama from Jan 20 to 25. And he has never been to during the incubation period, only a few hours in Shenzhen.

    Poništi
  9. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    Here are a list of countries which bar foreign arrivals from mainland China because of the : 1) The USA 2) Australia 3) Italy 4) Vietnam 5) Mongolia 6) Singapore 7) North Korea 8) Kuwait And will there be any country more?

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  10. District Councilors co-signed to urge govt taking stringent epidemic control measures 【抗疫救港最後通牒 當機立斷免釀浩劫】 各區民主派議員要求港府採取更嚴謹防疫措施聯署 Full Text

    Poništi
  11. proslijedio/la je Tweet
    31. sij

    Italian closing air traffic from China, , Macau & strangely Taiwan from Feb 2nd 0000 till April 28th 2359 upon - the first country take such strong action.

    Poništi
  12. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    Meanwhile, Italy, a Mediterranean country that is more than 8,500 kilometres away from Beijing, has declared state of emergency and barred all travellers from China, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, due to the epidemic. What an irony!

    Poništi
  13. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    Just in: Hong Kong’s embattled leader, Carrie Lam, still rebuffs the suggestion of a complete border seal, saying such measure is “not in line with ’s guideline”. She cites WHO that restrictions on trades should not be set up due to this outbreak.

    Poništi
  14. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    : The newly founded labour union, Hospital Authority Employees Alliance, says over 6,500 medical workers have signed to go on strike next week to protest the HK govt’s inadequate support in combating and refusal to close the borders, esp those to China.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  15. 經過一星期有多嘅搵口罩貨源歷程,由亞洲歐洲北美搵到非洲,一係冇貨源/貨源唔穩定,一係價錢不合理地高,加上海關扣關、廠商臨尾cut單等不穩定因素,至今仍然冇辦法搞到團購/代購(貨源會繼續努力搵) 聯絡左元朗區內唔同藥房,嚟緊會盡量將返貨同價錢放上嚟,畀大家安心購買 不便之處,敬請原諒

    Poništi
  16. What’s more - we district councilors tried to find MTR staff in Yuen Long Station and got Stop and search by riot police. Disgrace. 岩岩嘗試去輕鐵車長休息室個邊去搵車務人員時,一班防暴衝左出嚟去搜身同睇身份證,幾名議員都被搜身。痴線!

    Poništi
  17. Tonight’s mobs assault is clearly planned, a miniature 721 assault taken place. They are not posting but rather walked by after dinner. We will raise the attack along with illicit fireworks in special meeting next Monday.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  18. 今晚襲擊絕對係一場有預謀嘅襲擊,係721嘅小型翻版 事發時間,唔係連儂牆貼文宣嘅時間,一班手足純粹食完飯經過,就畀鄉黑襲擊,令人齒冷 我地一定會追究到底,區議員同事會趁下星期一區議會特別大會增加議程,討論鄉村治安問題,討論岩岩發生嘅襲擊案同新年放煙花等等嘅問題。我地必定會嚴肅跟進

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  19. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    This footage District Councillor posted on Facebook about 40 minutes ago shows an unsightly scene of Yuen Long. He said he'd received reports of mobsters assaulting pedestrians near Yuen Long metro station. It reminds people of the July 21 attack.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  20. Video from the scene of assault in Yuen Long West Rail Station. 4 citizens were injured.

    Poništi
  21. We received report of triad or indigenous villagers assaulting citizens at West Rail Yuen Long Station. Now on scene. Video in Link 岩岩元朗西鐵站連儂牆,有鄉黑襲擊在場朋友,4個人受傷,我地有幾位區議會同事都一齊跟進緊

    Poništi

Čini se da učitavanje traje već neko vrijeme.

Twitter je možda preopterećen ili ima kratkotrajnih poteškoća u radu. Pokušajte ponovno ili potražite dodatne informacije u odjeljku Status Twittera.

    Možda bi vam se svidjelo i ovo:

    ·