Rezultati pretraživanja
  1. BREAKING: Mandatory evacuation orders have been issued for an additional 39,000 people in Sonoma County, California as the risk of fire grows:

  2. 27. lis 2019.

    Healdsburg artist Wade Hoefer told ⁦⁩ he lost everything Sunday in the . Even his girlfriend from Denmark, with whom he survived the TubbsFire, said she’s leaving. “She’s had it. She wants to go home. This is the final final.”

  3. "The possibility that the fire could jump across U.S. Highway 101 and rapidly move west is a growing fear for firefighters, given that there is more fuel and less recent experience with wildfires on that side of the highway"

  4. 27. lis 2019.

    I love Guerneville and all the people in it. Guerneville was evacuated and dark. But these die-hards drank Sierra Nevada beer and sang karaoke - Los Angeles Times

  5. As California firefighters battle wildfire after wildfire, advanced technology is helping. So is the pre-positioning of resources. "For better or for worse, experience breeds an enhanced skill set."

  6. 27. lis 2019.
  7. 3. stu 2019.
  8. 2. sij

    California’s wildfires boosted demand for auxiliary power among businesses, municipalities and cell towers via

  9. Wine Country businesses wrestle with wildfire 'perception issue'

  10. 29. lis 2019.

    53 years ago, a fire with eerie similarities to this week’s tragedy struck the Wine Country. On Sept. 19, 1964, a hunter’s discarded cigarette started what became known as the Hanley Fire. | |

  11. isn't just silencing cell phones. New FCC report: 454,722 Californians with landline phones, cable television or Internet have also lost service. Companies aren't required to have battery or generator backups.

  12. Here's how you can help hundreds of thousands of wildfire evacuees forced to flee their homes in California.

  13. 28. lis 2019.

    Lessons learned from last big Sonoma blaze: ready to run, ready to fight “It could have been way worse,” said Sonoma County Fire District Chief via

  14. 49 HOMES DESTROYED SO FAR BY " winds reaching nearly 100 mph over the weekend turned the fire — now more than 66,000 acres — into a blast furnace that has destroyed more than 96 structures, including 49 homes.."

  15. 27. lis 2019.

Čini se da učitavanje traje već neko vrijeme.

Twitter je možda preopterećen ili ima kratkotrajnih poteškoća u radu. Pokušajte ponovno ili potražite dodatne informacije u odjeljku Status Twittera.