Tweetovi

Blokirali ste korisnika/cu @WHOPhilippines

Jeste li sigurni da želite vidjeti te tweetove? Time nećete deblokirati korisnika/cu @WHOPhilippines

  1. These are the latest reported cases of 2019 novel in the Western Pacific Region 👇🏽

    Poništi
  2. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    The emergency infection prevention and control medical supplies include gloves, masks, gowns, and sanitizer to support response efforts for up to 6000 . The first flight will take off from on 4 February to the Philippines.

    , , i još njih 7
    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  3. WHO and continue to support polio immunization campaign, with the next round in Mindanao scheduled on February 17 to March 1, 2020. With continued commitment, we can together!

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  4. Reaching every child for drops 💧 meant trekking difficult terrain, travelling to coastal and island communities & going to remote areas despite security challenges in some areas in Mindanao. Health workers also applied special strategies in urban settings.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  5. The latest round of the Sabayang Patak Kontra Polio campaign in Mindanao reached 3 million children under 5yo, a testament to the dedication of health workers, partners & volunteers in ending the outbreak! Mindanao achieved 98% coverage in the last round which ended Feb 2.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  6. What do you know about the 2019 novel that is causing a health emergency? The new, or “novel” coronavirus, had not previously detected before the outbreak was reported in Wuhan, China in December 2019. Watch this video to find out more 👇🏽

    Poništi
  7. proslijedio/la je Tweet
    3. velj

    The Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (), with the technical support of is adapting its benefit packages to provide financial coverage for patients with 2019 novel coronavirus ().

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  8. Transmission from asymptomatic cases is likely not a major driver of transmission. More on the thread 👇🏽

    Poništi
  9. Read the press release:

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  10. We remind everyone to take precautions to reduce your risk of infection.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  11. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    Other countries in the Western Pacific Region: Singapore 🇸🇬 has reported 18 cases Japan 🇯🇵 15 cases Australia 🇦🇺 & Rep of Korea 🇰🇷 12 cases Malaysia 🇲🇾 8 cases Viet Nam 🇻🇳 6 cases Philippines 🇵🇭 2 cases incl 1 death Cambodia 🇰🇭 1 case

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  12. proslijedio/la je Tweet

    The total number of confirmed cases of the 2019 novel reported from mainland China 🇨🇳 to date is 14,380. This includes 2,110 severe cases and 304 people who have died.

    , , i još njih 7
    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  13. Correction: The other co-infection was viral influenza B, not bacterial Haemophilus influenzae type b.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  14. Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  15. Secretary Duque said there are mixed pathogens in the 44-year-old male including Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenza type b.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  16. San Lazaro Hospital and the Department of Health assured that infection prevention and control measures are in place, including personal protective equipment to health workers. DOH is also and rapidly identifying those who may have come into close contact with the cases.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  17. WHO Representative in the Philippines Dr Rabi Abeyasinghe said: This is the first reported case outside of China. However, we need to keep in mind that he came from Wuhan, China.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  18. There are now 2 confirmed 2019-nCoV cases in the Philippines. The 1st confirmed case and the 2nd confirmed case are close contacts. Both are known residents of Wuhan, China. The 44-year-old male experienced fever, cough & sore throat before being admitted at San Lazaro Hospital.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  19. A 44-year-old male is confirmed as the second person with the 2019 novel coronavirus acute respiratory disease (2019-nCoV) in the Philippines. He passed away on 1 February 2020.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi
  20. Happening now: DOH conducts a press briefing to update on the 2019 novel coronavirus today. announces that as of yesterday, 24 patients under investigation tested negative for 2019-nCoV, while 2 tested positive.

    Prikaži ovu nit
    Poništi

Čini se da učitavanje traje već neko vrijeme.

Twitter je možda preopterećen ili ima kratkotrajnih poteškoća u radu. Pokušajte ponovno ili potražite dodatne informacije u odjeljku Status Twittera.

    Možda bi vam se svidjelo i ovo:

    ·