UPDATE: PM May: Operation Tempora hast been approved and launched with armed military personnel to be deployed to assist police forces
-
-
UPDATE: House of Commons is closed to all non pass holders today and for public tours cancelled on the advice of the police.
-
BREAKING: Man arrested by police near Buckingham Palace, moments before the Queen passes by in her car, Reason for the arrest unclear.pic.twitter.com/SX4ztwakf0
-
UPDATE: Footage from the scene seems to indicate a large knife was confiscated by police https://newsflare.com/video/126869/conflict-disaster/man-arrested-outside-buckingham-palace-as-queen-leaves …
-
Video of the arrest near Buckingham palace where a man was arrested, Queen seen passing by in her car, Reason unclear - credit
@Newsflarepic.twitter.com/0x7F3BubHu -
BREAKING: Scotland yard confirm a man with a knife has been arrested at Buckingham Police in an incident not believed to be terror-related
-
UPDATE: UK Home Secretary says 984 military personnel were deployed today, initially in London.
-
UPDATE: First photos of soldiers arriving to patrol the House of commons in London after the Manchester arena attack (Credit
@KateProctorES)pic.twitter.com/qiJcIvvVfZ
-
UPDATE: British champions Chelsea cancelled Sunday's Premier League victory parade in London, as a result of the Manchester arena attack.
-
BREAKING: Armed police and special anti Terror units are currently raiding a building on Granby Row in
#Manchester city centre. -
UPDATE: Dozens of special armed police a house on Granby row, suspected bomb making on the 3rd floor on the building (credit
@louisebolotin)pic.twitter.com/auDOiba1Ep
-
BREAKING: Police believe that the bomb maker of the bomb at the Manchester arena is still at large. -Manchester Evening News
-
UPDATE: The father of suspected Manchester bomber Salman Abedi says his son is innocent, confirms police have arrested another son.
-
UPDATE: Greater Manchester Chief Constable confirms one of the victims of the Manchester Arena attack was a serving police officer.
-
BREAKING UPDATE: Greater Manchester police constable says very clear we are investigating a terror network. Not a lone wolf attack.
-
UPDATE: Greater Manchester police constable says a total of 4 people arrested so far in the Manchester arena attack investigation
-
UPDATE: Statement by Greater Manchester police with regards to the investigation into the terrorist attack at the Manchester arena.pic.twitter.com/aXyQBXtvzQ
-
UPDATE: A Muslim community worker says members of the public called the police anti-terrorism hotline about Manchester bomber.- BBC News.
-
UPDATE: Armed police arrest a man who was carrying a suspected bag in Wigan, England, area cordoned off.pic.twitter.com/6SUwnBwjLd
-
UPDATE: Hashem Abedi, younger brother of Manchester attacker, arrested in Tripoli. He's suspected of Islamic State links.- ITV News
-
BREAKING: Man with suspicious package arrested in Wigan was approaching a bus, his arrest is linked to Manchester bombing investigation.
-
UPDATE: British announces a minute silence will be held 11am Thursday in remembrance of those killed in the
#manchesterattack -
UPDATE: Bomb disposal unit checking the suspect bag of the suspect who was arrested in Wigan in connection with the Manchester arena attack
End of conversation
New conversation -
Loading seems to be taking a while.
Twitter may be over capacity or experiencing a momentary hiccup. Try again or visit Twitter Status for more information.