UPDATE: Greater Manchester police releases the latest update with regards to the terrorist attack at the Manchester arenapic.twitter.com/Nl91qYgflu
You can add location information to your Tweets, such as your city or precise location, from the web and via third-party applications. You always have the option to delete your Tweet location history. Learn more
UPDATE: Greater Manchester Police confirm, controlled explosion at an address in Fallowfield is connected to ongoing terrorism investigation
UPDATE: British PM May and Home Secretary have arrived at GMP police headquarters
UPDATE: Picture show police arrest the 23 year old man earlier in Chorlton Manchester Bombing. ( Credit Stephanie Berzinski)pic.twitter.com/dN3rYpeaA8
Royal family hold One minute silence at Queen's Garden Party at Buckingham Palace in memory of #Manchester attack victims (pic by ITV)pic.twitter.com/JnmYcFM9iX
UPDATE: 23-year-old Salman Abedi was a British man of Libyan origin, detonated a deadly explosive thst killed 22 at Ariana Grande concert
UPDATE: Greater Manchester police release statement with regards to the latest update and details of the suicide bomberpic.twitter.com/0w0jnUoHYn
BREAKING: British PM May: UK Threat Level being raised to CRITICAL - means an attack is imminent, armed forces will be deployed!
UPDATE: PM May: Armed forces will be deployed on the streets and at strategic sites as part of the ongoing security operation
UPDATE: PM May: Operation Tempora hast been approved and launched with armed military personnel to be deployed to assist police forces
UPDATE: The 23-year-old Manchester man taken into custody earlier today was the bombing suspect's brother. -NBC news
UPDATE: First picture of the evil Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedipic.twitter.com/AVp3M3RBRV
Famous World landmark light up with the British flag as a sign of solidarity after the terror attack that killed 22 people in Manchester.pic.twitter.com/B7vKjYu2vX
UPDATE: Soldiers have been deployed to guard Buckingham Palace, Downing Street, foreign embassies and Palace of Westminster.
UPDATE: Polish couple Angelika and Marcin Klis are confirmed to have died in the terror attack at the Manchester arena.
UPDATE: UK home secretary says it "seems likely" that the Manchester attack suspect was not acting alone
UPDATE: Up to 3,800 troops are available to be put on the streets as part of operation Temperer following Manchester the attack
UPDATE: French interior minister says Manchester bomber Salman Abedi believed to have travelled to Syria,had proven links with Islamic State
UPDATE: Three men have been arrested in South Manchester in connection with the terrorist attack at the Manchester arena.
UPDATE: Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace has been cancelled today to redeploy police officers. -Sky news
UPDATE: House of Commons is closed to all non pass holders today and for public tours cancelled on the advice of the police.
BREAKING: Man arrested by police near Buckingham Palace, moments before the Queen passes by in her car, Reason for the arrest unclear.pic.twitter.com/SX4ztwakf0
UPDATE: Footage from the scene seems to indicate a large knife was confiscated by police https://newsflare.com/video/126869/conflict-disaster/man-arrested-outside-buckingham-palace-as-queen-leaves …
Video of the arrest near Buckingham palace where a man was arrested, Queen seen passing by in her car, Reason unclear - credit @Newsflarepic.twitter.com/0x7F3BubHu
BREAKING: Scotland yard confirm a man with a knife has been arrested at Buckingham Police in an incident not believed to be terror-related
UPDATE: UK Home Secretary says 984 military personnel were deployed today, initially in London.
UPDATE: First photos of soldiers arriving to patrol the House of commons in London after the Manchester arena attack (Credit @KateProctorES)pic.twitter.com/qiJcIvvVfZ
UPDATE: British champions Chelsea cancelled Sunday's Premier League victory parade in London, as a result of the Manchester arena attack.
BREAKING: Armed police and special anti Terror units are currently raiding a building on Granby Row in #Manchester city centre.
UPDATE: Dozens of special armed police a house on Granby row, suspected bomb making on the 3rd floor on the building (credit @louisebolotin)pic.twitter.com/auDOiba1Ep
BREAKING: Police believe that the bomb maker of the bomb at the Manchester arena is still at large. -Manchester Evening News
Twitter may be over capacity or experiencing a momentary hiccup. Try again or visit Twitter Status for more information.