Reporters are being diverted from the area. Investigators showed up around 11:45 am, according to a county spokeswoman
-
-
Prikaži ovu nit
-
Budish is not currently in his office, he is at a meeting elsewhere, the spokeswoman said. No county employees are in the office as the search continues. County employees are cooperating with investigators, the spokeswoman said.
Prikaži ovu nit -
This comes one day after the county released a subpoena from AG Steve Yost’s office requiring the county to turn over the entirety of Budish’s email account, along with the email accounts of other county employees and the phone records of the former jail director
Prikaži ovu nit -
Email accounts of the following employees were also subpoenaed: Douglas Dykes, HR Chief, indicted Jan. 19, still on job. Ed Morales, director of employee & labor relations, Maggie Keenan, director of office of budget and management, and Brandy Carney, public safety chiefpic.twitter.com/qDGERO3J4v
Prikaži ovu nit -
Investigators have not yet been seen emerging from the county executive's office. Replying to a records request for a search warrant in connection with the search, the county spokeswoman said she did not have one to provide at the moment.
Prikaži ovu nit -
17 subpoenas have been served on the county by corruption investigators since last January. The latest one, referenced above, required the documents to be turned over to the grand jury by today. A spokeswoman said she would check to see if all that info had been turned over.
Prikaži ovu nit -
Not much activity from the 8th floor of the county HQ building at the moment. Those who share an office area with Budish have since moved to other areas of the building while the search is being conducted.
Prikaži ovu nit -
Still not much activity to be seen from outside the exec’s office. Reporters have gathered there and some are posted up near the first floor entrance of county HQ. Investigators haven’t been seen since they were spotted entering Budish’s office area around noon.
Prikaži ovu nit -
Budish was in his office area at the county HQ building when investigators came in to conduct the search, but he left premises “awhile ago,” spokeswoman says
Prikaži ovu nit -
Investigators asked Budish and other staff to work elsewhere while the search was happening. They will be notified about when they can return.
Prikaži ovu nit -
A basic rundown of the corruption investigation thus far: 17 subpoenas served on county. 3 county/former county officials indicted: Emily McNeeley, former IT general counsel; Douglas Dykes, acting HR chief and senior member of Budish's cabinet; Ken Mills, former jail director
Prikaži ovu nit
Kraj razgovora
Novi razgovor -
Čini se da učitavanje traje već neko vrijeme.
Twitter je možda preopterećen ili ima kratkotrajnih poteškoća u radu. Pokušajte ponovno ili potražite dodatne informacije u odjeljku Status Twittera.